Theoretical criminology | Criminal homework help
These questions have multiple parts so be sure to answer all parts of the question. Your answers should be a minimum of 1 page long per question.
The exam will be submitted as a paper and be in APA format, typed in 12 font Times New Roman, and shall not have been turned in previously to any other instructor for any other course or assignment. Each Question is a minimum of 1 page long and this does not include the bibliography or source page for that question. All sources used should be on a Bibliography at the end of the exam document. It is to be submitted as a Microsoft Word Document. The research paper shall be an individual effort and not a group project. Since criminal justice is a social science, the writing requirements of the American Psychological Association, otherwise known as the APA, will be in effect for the research paper assignment.
- Discuss labels and how they can positively and negatively affect an individual and crime.
- Postmodernism is very important, especially in the courtroom. Discuss postmodernism in reference to the victim, defendant, judge, lawyers, etc.
- Discuss the connection of capitalism and crime. Explain Marx’s theory and whether you agree or disagree. Support your viewpoint.
- There are nine points to learning theory. Define them and discuss each.
- Compare and contrast the five major Feminist Criminological perspectives.