Final paper and presentation | Marketing homework help
**** PLEASE READ INSTRUCTION and RUBRIC*******
******Also write the narrative******
- Combine all of the sections of the strategy that you created this month into one complete document
- Finalize, summarize, and present your Digital Marketing Strategy
Part 4 of the Digital Marketing Strategy is to deliver and present your comprehensive strategy plan. The goal of this assignment is to demonstrate your understanding of digital marketing practices by describing the technologies, tools, and metrics used in an effective digital marketing plan.
For this assignment, you will:
PART 1 – Final Paper
Combine all of the sections (Parts 1-3) of the strategy you created this month into a single document.
Review all of the feedback that you received on your assignments throughout the month from your instructor. Edit your plan and make adjustments, taking the feedback into consideration before finalizing your submission. Highlight any changes you made in parts 1, 2, and 3.
PART 2 – Presentation
Develop a professional and persuasive narrated Keynote presentation. Imagine your audience is an investor who will be funding your plan. Prepare and speak confidently to demonstrate your knowledge of digital marketing.
The presentation should include key aspects of all 12 sections from assignments 1-3:
- Business Concept Overview
- Competitive Analysis
- Target Market
- Digital Properties and Keyword Strategy
- Campaign Objective
- Marketing Channels
- Campaign Strategy
- Integrated Marketing Strategy
- Campaign Budget
Create a PDF of your presentation and then use Screencast-o-matic (https://screencast-o-matic.com) to create a narrated video version of your presentation. Length: 10-minute maximum.
Include a cumulative reference page citing all references used to date, in correct APA format. Any new references should be identified under the References sections on the last page, by providing a link to the source.
There are two deliverables for this assignment:
- When your paper is complete, save it as a Word document. Name your file LastnameFirstinitial_DMKFinalPaper.doc and upload it to the FSO platform before the deadline.
- Upload your narrated Keynote .MOV video file. Name your file LastnameFirstinitial_DMKFinalPrenentation.mov and upload it to the FSO platform before the deadline.