Recognizing skills, strengths, and weaknesses
- Complete the evaluation in the Activity link of the Personality and Values chapter in the textbook to see how you score on the big five personality factors.
- Go to SNHU Career: Search for Jobs and scroll to the “Conduct a Career Assessment” section. First, use the AWATO tool to complete the three assessments: Interests, Inclinations, and Values. Then use the “need help understanding your assessment results” link to review your assessment results.
- Create a mind map with what you learned about yourself from the assessments. Include other personality traits, skills, and interests you may have learned about through your review of the module resources and self-reflection. Add images and words to your mind map that represent your strengths or interests. There are a variety of ways to create this mind map. For example, you might use a document or Microsoft Visio, or you can use an online tool such as Coggle, draw.io, or Padlet.
- Use the Export or Save As features of the tool to convert your mind map to a PDF file.
Attached is the rubric of how the assignment needs to be completed
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Identify your personal and professional skills, including weaknesses or areas for improvement
- Identify your areas of interest
- Identify your key personality traits
Guidelines for Submission
Create and submit a PDF file of your mind map that reflects the personal and professional skills and interests you have identified through self-assessment and reflection.