Unit3- exploring new markets | Accounting homework help
Unit 3 Written Assignment: Exploring New Markets
Couture Coffee (a fictitious company) is a specialty packaged coffee company that prides itself on bean selection for flavor and the highest quality control to ensure every bag of beans or ground coffee is made with the best quality Fair Trade beans.
Couture Coffee does business in the United States, Canada and Brazil. However, as the world recovers from the recession and emerging countries’ populations have more disposable income, Couture Coffee sees this as a possible opportunity to expand further into and beyond the Americas.
You have been asked to research and write a recommendation on which country would be best to consider for further global expansion in the specialty packaged coffee market. Include the following components in your recommendation:
1. The identified/recommended country and support for reasons you feel the company could be successful selling bags of coffee in the country.
2. Cultural information that management needs to consider in the modification of current marketing strategies and materials in order to reach customers and drive orders within the distribution business. o Please note–Do not compare to companies like Starbucks that are coffee shopsonly distributors of packaged coffee, i.e. Caribou, Specialty Java
3. Any trade barriers or treaties that need to be addressed for successful expansion into the country.
• Prepare a quality, substantive paper that addresses the objectives of the assignment and the expectations set forth in the grading rubric
• A minimum of 1000 words excluding the title page and references is required.
• A minimum of five (5) scholarly and/or professional sources (other than course materials) published or written in the last five years.
• Use APA format – Refer to APA Style and the Online Writing Center resources in Academic Resources for guidance on paper and citation formatting.
NOTE: an abstract is not required for this assignment.
• Use marketing language appropriately and reference marketing strategies where applicable.