Psychological case study | Nursing homework help
Choose one of the psychological disorders discussed in the textbook (i.e. generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, etc.) and create a fictitious case study of someone who exhibits the behaviors of this disorder.
Academic case studies typically focus on a single individual or small group of people, providing specific and detailed information about the person and chosen topic. Your case study for this assignment should include the following:
- A fictitious person that is the focus of your case study
- A description of this fictious person
- Specific behaviors related to the chosen psychological disorder
- Background information to give context of these behaviors
- Information on how the person may be affected by the chosen psychological disorder
Here is an example of how you might get started creating a case study about a person who suffers from claustrophobia. You will need to elaborate on the assignment to fully address the instruction components and rubric, but this can help to get you started!: Case Study Draft Download Case Study Draft.
After completing your case study, choose two models of psychopathology from the textbook and describe how each model would explain the cause of behavior of your chosen psychological disorder. Provide specific examples from your case study.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 2-3 pages (not including Title or References pages)