Wk 6 – apply: signature assignment: security threat analysis [due sun] | CMGT556 Enterprise Models | University of Phoenix
Review Scenario 5, “LifeLock: Keeping Your Identify Safe” in the “Making Business Decisions” section of “Business Plug-In B6: Information Security” in Business Drive Technology.
Based on the scenario, do additional research to identify ways to limit security threats. Then write a 2- to 3-page analysis of the identity scenario that does the following:
- Answers, from a security perspective, if you would use your Social Security number in advertising.
- Describes the security breach in the scenario.
- Discusses how the security threat is harmful to SCM, CRM, and ERP systems.
- Evaluates type of measures related to enterprise models you would use to avoid such a breach.
- Describes the type of marketing campaign you would use to avoid this type of exposure.
- Describes the influence the Internet has on enterprise data and how enterprise models can help solve business problems.
Format any references according to APA guidelines. At this point of the program and in this course, you should have an established skill set / high competency level to incorporate APA guidelines. Please refer to resources below, specifically,
*** This is Due Sunday 10/31/2021 in Pacific Time (PT)
***** Scenario 5: LifeLock: Keeping Your Identity SafeHave you ever seen a LifeLock advertisement? If so, you know the Social Security number of LifeLock CEO Todd Davis because he posts it in all ads daring hackers to try to steal his identity. Davis has been a victim of identity theft at least 13 times. The first theft occurred when someone used his identity to secure a $500 loan from a check-cashing company. Davis discovered the crime only after the company called his wife’s cell phone to recover the unpaid debt.If you were starting an identity theft prevention company, do you think it would be a good idea to post your Social Security number in advertisements? Why or why not? What do you think happened that caused Davis’s identity to be stolen? What types of information security measures should LifeLock implement to ensure that Davis’s Social Security number is not stolen again? If you were LifeLock’s CEO, what type of marketing campaign would you launch next?