Analysis of t-test data | Statistics homework help
First, plan your analysis. Second, conduct your analysis. Third, describe your analysis. Address the following in your presentation.
Create a 5- to 7-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation and include speaker notes. Include the following elements in your presentation.
Part 1: Planning
- What are the null and alternative hypotheses?
- Where did you obtain your data or who obtained it for you?
- Part 2: Analysis
- What are the descriptive statistics for your sample? Include:
- Sample size
- Standard deviation
- Analysis Procedures: What did you do to conduct your analysis?
- Part 3: Results and Discussion
- What are the test statistics and results? Include
- t statistic
- What are the results? Are the results inferable to the population?
- Do you reject or fail to reject the null hypothesis? Explain.
- What do the results mean? What is your recommendation to the organization?