Fin m12 project evaluation—cash flows and capital budgeting
Project Evaluation- Cash Flows and Capital Budgeting Techniques (100 points)
Complete the following problems:
- Problem 12-1: Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return
- Problem 12-2: Internal Rate of Return
- Problem 12-3: Relevant Cash Flows
- Problem 12-4: Calculating Free Cash Flows
- Problem 12-5: New Project Analysis
- Chapter 10 in Foundations of Finance – Capital-Budgeting Techniques and Practice Cash
- Chapter 11 in Foundations of Finance – Cash Flows and Other Topics in Capital Budgeting
- Siziba, S., & Hall, J. H. (2020). The evolution of the application of capital budgeting techniques in enterprises. Global Finance Journal.
- Amran, Y. H. A., Amran, Y. H. M., Alyousef, R., & Alabduljabbar, H. (2020). Renewable and sustainable energy production in Saudi Arabia according to Saudi Vision 2030; Current status and future prospects. Journal of Cleaner Production, 247.
- Fehrenbacher, D. D., Kaplan, S. E., & Moulang, C. (2019). The role of accountability in reducing the impact of affective reactions on capital budgeting decisions. Management Accounting Research.