Dissertation assignment | Management homework help
TOPIC: The Effects of COVID-19 & Telework on Employee Motivation
Length: 35-40 pages
Font: Times New Roman 12
Line Spacing: 1.5
Margins: Left of 3.5 cm; right of 2.5 cm
THESIS STATEMENT: Employees are less motivated overall due to the effects of COVID-19 and telework.
1. Abstract (250 words) – Provides the content of dissertation and conclusions of research, contains a list of keywords (no more than 10)
2. Table of Contents
3. Literature Review – Background reading, going from broad to narrow – theories and models related to topic (broad) to articles related to my specific topic (narrow). Identify research gap (if any) how my topic fits into current research.
4. Methodology – Research questions, surveys, interviews; Thesis statement (expound on what I expect to find); Methods ( explain quantitative and qualitative methods used); Sample (representative of population); Discuss any ethical issues
5. Research Results – Present research, describe and summarize views, add secondary data (i.e. how many companies have moved online in the last 6 months, what industries, etc.)
6. Data Analysis – What are the findings? How do they connect to the theory/hypothesis?
7. Conclusion – Summarize, share own opinion, make recommendations
9. List of tables, diagrams, charts
1- COVID-19 related publications and articles
2- Employee Engagement Practices during COVID
3- Supporting Telework Employees – COVID
4- Teleworking During COVID-19
5- Why Diversity Matters in Handling Crisis…
6- Survey Results