Sql queries | Information Systems homework help
Due Date: Oct 21, 2015 23:59:59 Max Points: 100
Details: SQL Queries
For this assignment, use the following database schema:
1) Patient—PatientID, Name, DOB
2) Doctor—DoctorID, Name, MedLicenseNumber, Phone
3) Medication—MedicationID, BrandName, GenericName
4) Prescription—PrescriptionID, Date, PatientID, PrescriberID, MedicationID
Specify the SQL queries to retrieve:
1) A list of all doctors.
2) The number of patients that were born before 01/01/1994.
3) The patient information along with the ID of any prescribing doctor for each patient.
4) The prescription information along with patient name, DOB, medication brand name, and prescribing doctor name sorted by most recent date.
5) The most prescribed generic medication name.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.