Watch the video below and answer all five questions below the video.
1. What, if anything, makes the speech compelling (beyond the obvious emotional appeal of listening to someone who knows he’s dying)?
2. Why did Paush eliminate certain topics?
3. Why did he choose the topics he did?
4. How does he support his ideas?
5. What did you learn about speech making from this speech?
The class is coming to a close. I hope that you learned a lot about communication!
6- What is the most valuable thing that you learned in this course?