Creating a new position dynisha | BUS310 | Strayer University
As an HR Manager, part of your job is to analyze the staffing levels within the organization. You have to hire to fill one position within the organization. You can choose the organizational position you currently work or a future position. For this assignment, create a new position and write a description of the needs it fills in the organization, the job description, and the compensation and benefits package.Write a 2–3 page paper in which you:
- Explain three or four job components in the job description and specifications for the job.
- Explain what will be included in the compensation and benefits package related to the job.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
- Include at least one reference to support your paper.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Outline the requirements for a new position, including a job description and the compensation and benefits package.